It's been two years and a half since I decided to take on this blog all by myself. Since then, I've recruited my friend Yingchao only a few months ago. But as of now with all the homework I've taken on and how much time I've been spending on Booktube, I decided that it was time to get even more helping hands.
I have been blogging less and less but that doesn't mean I've quit blogging! Blogging is where my roots in this book community are, and I'm not throwin' away my shot (huehuehue). The only thing I have been doing more is Booktube and Bookstagram. They've really taken up majority of my time, and it has barely left me with any creativity to write up long blog posts. I do hope that with the addition of my two wonderful co-bloggers, I can now manage all of what I do and channel my love into a really good post instead of goading myself to put something out there every single week. Please help me in welcoming our newest bumblebee to this hive, Selin!
I've been talking to a lot of people on Twitter and Instagram, trying to find that one person who kind of has the same style as me but still values originality. Selin's personality really clicked with mine, and I found myself relating to everything she said. It was really incredible actually! We met on Booktube and hit if off from there. Without further ado, I'm going to let Selin take over and tell you a little bit about her...
- I have been doing jiu jitsu for 3 years and boxing/Muay Thai for 2 years.
- I want to work in publishing and be a publicist when I'm older.
- My goal is to be a full time author!
- I have 2 Siamese cats, who are probably the closest things I'll have to children XD. I love them soooooo much!
- My favorite authors are Marie Lu, Sarah J. Maas and V.E./Victoria Schwab!
- I can't stand having a messy closet even though I'm not even a big clothes person. I'm not sure why, it's just a pet peeve.
- I can't eat and read because I can taste the book I'm reading. Especially if it's an old book I can taste the 'oldness' and all the nasty things that have touched it.
- Math is my least favorite subject (me too - Alex). I secretly lose part of my soul when I walk into math class.
- I am a HUGE believer in aliens. One day I'm going to hit up all the popular UFO sighting areas.
- I'm one of those people who are obsessed with drinking water! I make sure all my friends drink enough water in their day.
Hey guys, it's Selin! I'm really excited to be blogger now! Although, I love my BookTube channel dearly, I wanted to venture into blogging. Sometimes I actually feel like I can express myself better through the written word rather than speaking!
I can't wait to get to know you guys :D